AMARSIS PRIMER is an acrylic emulsion based, special primer with high covering capability, formulated as primer for AMARSIS.
It is applied on mineral surfaces such as all kinds of concrete, gaseous concrete, pressed brick, thin plaster and limestone plaster.
64 in stock
- It creates a rough surface.
- It adheres very well to the surface that ensures a proper surface for AMARSIS decorative product to be applied on it.
- It has high covering capability.
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior.
- Before application, AMARSIS PRIMER should be mechanically mixed until it became homogenous after diluting for 5-10% in volume with clean water and then applied with roller as one layer.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 12,0 – 14,5 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 7,5 – 9,5 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 70 -80 ml and 110 – 130 gr.
It should be stored for 1 year in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- Do not use the containers for food protection.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars