Acrylic emulsion based, decorative coating with special silver and gold effects.
AMARSIS adds depth and character to any interior wall. It is used together with the appropriate primer on walls, plaster, concrete and wood surfaces after surface preparation.
- It is a decorative coating for interior.
- Uniquemetallic andgranular structure creates a modern and elegantimageinthe appliedThis granular structureandtoning effect can easily storeunevenwallsurfaces.
- It is resistant to long term abrasion and soft chemicals.
- Via its water-based property, it is harmless to human health and environment.
- It provides a pleasant odour in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior and undercoated with
SAN DECO Amarsis Primer.
- AMARSIS has two application methods which is done with brush or trowel.
- Brush Application;
The ready-to-use A MARSIS is slowly and softly mixed with a spatula without thinning.
During the mixing process do not use mechanical devices. Then it is applied as one coat with special brush. 25 minutes later, use the stainless steel trowel to smooth the decorated surface.
- Then, apply second coat of AMARSIS after 4-5 hours at 23˚C with brush. 1 hour later, use stainless steel trowel to make pressure on the surface so that the color particles are crushed and reduced in size, light and dark shades of colors are created.
- Trowel Application,
AMARSIS is applied to surface with steel trowel as one coat.
- Then, after 4-5 hours at 23˚C, apply second coat of AMARSIS with the same technique with trowel. 1 hour later, use stainless steel trowel to make pressure on the surface so that the color particles are crushed and reduced in size, light and dark shades of colors are created.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4 – 5 hours for touch dry and 24-48 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 5,0 – 6,0 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 5,0 – 6,0 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 160 -200 ml and 160 – 200 gr.
It should be stored 6 months in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- Do not use the containers for food preservation.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars