AQUAPLAS is an acrylic-based emulsion; a decorative interior paint with a silky matt texture.
AQUAPLAS is applied on properly prepared interior mineral surfaces such as rough cast, concrete, cement sheet, plaster panel surfaces and old painted surfaces, with a suitable undercoat.
- Easy cleaning with its perfect wipe ability. Does not stain.
- Its silky matt texture gives a silky matt brightness to the wall. It has a high ability to cover.
- Highly vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe.
- Water-based, odour-free; harmless to human health and the environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; then level the surface defects with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior. Old painted or very dirty surfaces must be undercoated with SAN DECO Uniprimer.
- Prior to application, dilute AQUAPLAS with (maximum) 5-10 % of fresh water and mix it homogenously.
- Apply in 2 coats with a roller, brush or spraying method. Wait a minimum of 5 hours between coats.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 5-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
7,5 L / 15 L
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
1 liter of paint covers an area of: 11 – 16 m²
1 kg of paint covers an area of: 7,5 – 11,0 m2
The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is: 65 – 95 ml and 90 – 135 gr.
It should be stored 1 year in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- Don’t use the containers for food preservation.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars