Arista is an interior decorative wall paint consist of the mixture of very special acrylic resins. Thanks to its pearl pigments, it looks elegant, variable in different view of light with bright finish at the end.
Used on wall, plaster coating, concrete and wood surfaces after surface preparation with the appropriate primer.
- The pearlescent pigments it contains give it a shine and a radiance effect. It reflects different effects due to light and shade
- High-scrub feature
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe
- Allows different pattern applications
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
- It provides a pleasant odor in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
- After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SANDECO Acrylic Putty Interior,
- Painted surfaces should be primed with SANDECO Decoprimer,
- Prior to application of primer and it is completely dried, silky matt paint (Aquaplas) should be thinned with clean water by volume 10-20 % and two layers are applied to the surface. Minimum of 4 hours should be allowed between each coat.
- Arista should be mixed homogeneously before the application.
- ARISTA in the selected color is applied with a flat brush or roll on the surface in a homogeneous way after complete drying of the application of the appropriate primer, and the image and the pattern is created with the special effects buffer chosen according to the desired effect. Applications on larger areas must be done by two applicator. It is recommended that one applicator applies the product by a roller while the other applicator gives an effect with a buffer before drying starts
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
1 L / 2,5 L
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
-1 lt covers 7,0 – 10,5 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 6,5 – 10,0 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 95 -140 ml and 100 – 150 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; during 1 year and at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Do not use the containers for food preservation.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the prod
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars