ATRACTO GOLD DARK
ATRACTO is an acrylic emulsion based decorative coating with silky and gold mother-of-pearl finish consisting of metallic pigments.
On all the interior walls, plaster coating, gross concrete and wooden surfaces; it is used together with its appropriate primer after the surface preparation.
- ATRACTO provides a glittering decorative look by its metallic pigments content
- Rich and bright pigments give a pleasant brightness to the surface.
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
- It provides a pleasant odour in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior and undercoated with SAN DECO Decoprimer.
- ATRACTO should be mixed homogenously, without dilution.
- At first coating, ATRACTO should be applied by steel trowel or brush.
The second coat can be completed by using a towel again with giving desired effect
- Minimum 6 hours should be allowed between each coat
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 5-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
1 L / 2,5 L
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 8,0 – 12,5 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 6,5 – 10,0 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 80 -125 ml and 100 – 150 gr.
It should be stored 1 year in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- Don’t use the containers for food preservation.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars