COMETA is an acrylic emulsion based ready for use decorative paint system, having a simplicity of application and delicacy of antique look.
Used on wall, plaster coating, concrete and wood surfaces after surface preparation with the appropriate primer.
- COMETA is a decorative product for interiors, which hides uneven wall surfaces easily due to its particulate structure and toning effect,
- It is resistant to hard and long-term abrasion,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment,
- It provides a pleasant odor in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
- After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior, and painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO Decoprimer,
- After Decoprimer is diluted by volume %20-25 with clean water, it should be applied to the surface with a brush with two layers application. In between layers complete dry condition must be provided.
- After primer completely dried, COMETA is mixed carefully with a spatula and applied by its special brush. After 25 minutes, the desired final look should be given to the surface with a plastic spatula; different decorative effects can be achieved by the technique used,
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24-48 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 7,5 – 9,5 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 6,5 – 8,5 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 100-130 ml and 120 – 155 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; during 6 months and at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children,
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician,
- Do not use the containers for food preservation.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars