Decocam is an acrylic emulsion based, decorative plaster composed with ready colour glass particles.
It is suitable for interior use but there is also exterior version is available.
It is used in all kinds of interior/exterior surfaces, on mineral surfaces like rough plaster, exposed concrete, surfaces with old paint on it or cement sheet, with its suitable primer.
- Provides a modern look on the applied environments with its sparkling surface
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe.
- During application it covers up the faults on the surface with the thick layer of film that forms.
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
- It provides a pleasant odour in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior and surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO Decoprimer.
- After primer application, apply DECOCAM with steel trowel as single coat. DECOCAM can be used without dilution, but water can also be added to achieve the desired consistency for easier application
- Product should be spread in even thickness to the entire surface with steel trowel. Trowel should be cleaned sometimes if it is needed.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 24 hours for touch dry and 48-72 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 0,35 – 0,45 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 0,20 – 0,25 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 2500 – 2800 ml and 4500 – 5000 gr.
It should be stored 1 year in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use the containers for food protection.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars