Acrylic-based emulsion, containing silicone with a high adherence; it is a matt decorative interior paint.
DECOPLAS is applied on properly prepared interior mineral surfaces like rough cast, concrete, cement sheet, plaster panel surfaces and surfaces which have been painted before.
- Highly vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe.
- Easy cleaning
- Resistant to wiping
- High covering ability
- Water-based, odour-free; it is harmless for human health and environment.
After removing all kind of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, the defects of the surface should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Primer Interior. Undercoat the old painted or to-be-painted surfaces with SAN DECO Uniprimer.
- Prior to application, dilute DECOPLAS with (maximum) 20% of fresh water and mix it properly.
- Apply 2 coats with a roller, brush or spraying method and wait minimum 4 hours before applying the second layer.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
7,5 L / 15 L
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
1 liter of paint covers an area of 12,5 – 16 m²
1 kg of paint covers an area of 8,0 – 9,5 m2
The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is: 70 – 80 ml and 105 – 125 gr.
It should be stored into a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; during 1 year and at a temperature between +5oC and +35oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Don’t use the containers for food preservation.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars