Acrylic emulsion based, special primer which is formulated to increase the adherence of acrylic based decorative materials to the surface.
DECOPRIMER is used as an undercoat for acrylic based decorative coating materials applied on all kinds of mineral surfaces like concrete, aerated concrete, pressed bricks or thin plaster, gypsum plaster.
- Creates a rough look on the surface.
- Adheres very well to the surface and lays the ground for other decorative materials to be applied.
- It has a high covering capacity.
- Water-based, odor-free; it is harmless for human health and environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior.
- Prior to application, Dilute DECO PRIMER with 25-30% of fresh water and mix it mechanically until homogeneization; and then apply it in one coat with a roller.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
According to the smoothness of the surface, its porosity and application methods, for a single layer application:
-1 lt covers 10,5 – 15,0 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 6,5 – 10,0 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 65 -100 ml and 100 – 150 gr.
It should be stored 1 year in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- Do not use the containers for food protection.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars