Decostucco is an acrylic emulsion based; containing various types of quartz, limestone and pigments; at the paste consistency; given texture and form with trowel or spatula; glossy interior wall coating material.
Used after surface preparation with the appropriate primer on wall, plaster coating, concrete and wood surfaces.
- Gives the appearance of marble effect to the surface applied
- Provide high brightness due to the vibrant and luminous colors
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
- It provides a pleasant odour in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior and undercoated with SAN DECO Decoprimer.
- DECOSTUCCO should well mixed before application
- One layer DECOSTUCCO is applied to the surface with a stainless steel trowel, the second coat is applied if the desired smoothness and coverage is not obtained.
- Once the product is dried after 24 hours, the surface is sanded with fine sandpaper and the desired effect is applied by trowel or spatula. To make the surface more glossy, steel trowel work can be done over again.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
5 Kg / 10 Kg / 20 Kg
The consumption depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods is:
-1 lt covers 2,85 – 4,30 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 1,65 – 2,50 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 230 – 350 ml and 400 – 600 gr.
It should be stored 1 year in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Do not use the containers for food protection.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars