Effect Wind is an acrylic emulsion based decorative interior paint, characterized with its special grain structure and two dimensional pearl effects.
Can be used as an interior coating for the walls, roofs, gross concrete and wooden surfaces and all kinds of new or old painted surfaces.
- Creates difference on the surfaces of applications by its special grain texture and two dimensional pearls
- By emphasizing the grain structure in the product; different applications can be achieved
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
- It provides a pleasant odour in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior and undercoated with
SAN DECO Uniprimer.
- Effect Wind is a product, which is applied on the EFFECT WIND UNDERCOAT. Effect Wind Undercoat which chosen according to color chart, should be thinned with 5-10% clean water and be applied with 2 layer, using roller or brush. 4-5 hours should be allowed between each coat.
- Effect Wind is applied with a special application tool consisting of dual headed brushes after drying of Effect Wind Undercoat. Dual headed brushes dived into the Effect Wind packages, which are chosen two different colors. The application technique is based on applying the product in all directions on the wall without overlapping two colors with alternative brush touches. Before the product starts drying, the grain particles inside will be spread by wooden brush applying cross touches.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5 °C to +35 °C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 10,0 – 12,5 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 8,5 – 10,0 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 80 – 100 ml and 100 – 120 gr.
It should be stored 1 year in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Do not use the containers for food preservations.
Note: For more technical information, look at the Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars