Galaxy is an acrylic emulsion based with flakes effected ready to use decorative paint system. With the texture of it, it provides modern and stylish finishes for any kind of environments where you will get the refined taste of delicacy.
GALAXY can be used for decorating interiors wall where it adds depth and character to all kinds of environments. It is used with suitable undercoat on walls, plasters, exposed concrete and wooden surfaces after surface preparation.
13 in stock
- A decorative materials for indoors,
- Creates an extraordinary old wall effect with its unique granular structure,
- Thanks to its transparent film, the color of the applied surface will not change,
- Resistant to rough and long-time abrasion. Resistant to mild chemicals,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment,
- It provides a pleasant odour in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
- After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior and undercoated with SAN DECO Decoprimer.
- Apply Decoprimer by diluting with 20-25 % by volume fresh water and apply as 2 layers using brush or roller; and allow the layer to dry well.
- Once the primer is dried, mix Galaxy well with spatula, than apply GALAXY to the surface using a special brush. Give the final appearance to the surface using a plastic spatula after waiting 25 minutes; it is possible to get various decorative effects depending on the application techniques,
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 6,5 – 8,0 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 6,0 – 7,5 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 125 – 150 ml and 130 – 165 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; during 6 months and at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children,
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician,
- Do not use the containers for food protection.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars