SANDECO ART VELVET SILVER
SANDECO ART is an acrylic-based emulsion, a silky grain decorative coating consisting of metallic pigments and a gold nacre finish.
SANDECO ART VELVET generally has the same features by also having the features of being more thinly grained and having more velvety touch decorative material.
SANDECO ART is used on walls, plaster, exposed concrete and wooden surfaces in building interiors, after the surface preparation and with a suitable undercoat.
at eleifend leo.
65 in stock
- With the rich and bright organic and inorganic pigments it contains, it provides a nice luminosity and silky grain pattern on the surface
- It gives a decorative aspect with the metallic pigments and the special fillings it contains
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
- It provides a pleasant odor in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior and painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO Decoprimer.
- Once the undercoat is applied, with a wooden brush, apply SANDECO ART / SANDECO ART VELVET, without dilution. While it is still wet, apply a single layer with the wooden brush, by forming the desired patterns with circular or linear movements,
- SANDECO ART VELVET is applied same method like SANDECO ART. The only addition of application on to it is ; effect spatula should be shaved before the product dries,
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 48 hours for complete dry at 23 °C environment conditions.
1 L / 2,5 L
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 6,5 – 8,5 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 5,0 – 6,5 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 120 – 160 ml and 150 – 200 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; during 1 year and at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Do not use the containers for food protection.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars