VıvaldI is an acrylic emulsion based interior wall coating material designed to provide velvet-like effect on the surfaces. It contains various additives, fillers and pigments pearlescent.
Used on wall, plaster coating, concrete and wood surfaces after surface preparation with the appropriate primer.
SANDECO ART is used on walls, plaster, exposed concrete and wooden surfaces in building interiors, after the surface preparation and with a suitable undercoat.
at eleifend leo.
65 in stock
- It creates velvet-like effect on surfaces,
- Resistant to wiping with water,
- It provides shiny look with its rich and bright pigments,
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment,
- It provides a pleasant odor in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO Acrylic Putty Interior, and painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO Decoprimer.
- VIvaldI first coat should be applied with steel trowel. After the first coat drys, second coat should be applied again with steel trowel or spatula by applying patch patterns,
- Allow 5 hours between each coats,
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
-1 lt covers 4,0 – 6,5 m² of surface
-1 kg covers 4,0 – 6,5 m2 of surface
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 150 -250 ml and 150 – 250 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; during 1 year and at a temperature between +5 oC and +35 oC.
- P 102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P 301+ P 310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.
- Do not use the containers for food protection.
Note: For more technical information, please check the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the product.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars